There’s nothing we take more seriously than maintaining the safety and security of our employees, our tenants, and the items they’ve chosen to store with us. Our facilities’ efforts to implement the latest in storage security is a reflection of that mission. We train our managers to spot suspicious activity and encourage our tenants to report anything out of the ordinary. Together, we all make Move It Self Storage a safe place to store!
Video Surveillance: 24-hour video surveillance keeps a watchful eye throughout the facilities. This acts as a deterrence to would-be criminals, as well as gives local police video proof of any illegal activity.
What You Can Do To Play it Safe
While there are many things Move It Self Storage does to keep your items safe, we can’t foresee everything – and that’s where you come in. Here are some tips for making your storage facility as safe as it can be:
- When inputting your access code, be aware of who is around you and what they are doing.
- Don’t let anyone follow you through the front gate or into your unit.
- Limit the number of people you share your access code with to as few people as possible.
- When you access your unit day or night, be aware of who is around you and what they are doing.
- Report anyone loitering or hanging around without apparent reason.
Another way to ensure the safety of your items is to insure them. Move It Self Storage offers tenant insurance for our tenants to purchase based on their needs, as just another layer of protection. It goes further than just covering you in case of theft, but even the things that security can’t stop: natural disasters. Find out more about tenant insurance now!
Please contact us.
Move It Management
12655 N. Central Expressway, Suite 925
Dallas, TX 75243