At Move It Storage, the safety of our customers and staff is paramount. With that in mind, and in light of the most recent local and regional regulations related to COVID-19, we are providing this update to our customers on how Move It Storage is responding during this time.
- In accordance with local ordinances and CDC guidelines, all customers and staff will be required to wear a face covering at all times while inside the leasing office. For more information on what the CDC guidelines are for masks, including homemade face coverings, click here.
- For tenants unable or unwilling to comply with these guidelines, or for tenants who prefer to skip the leasing office entirely, Move It Storage has contactless options available for leasing and managing your account:
- Most activities including leasing and making payments can be completed online or over the phone.
- All Move It locations have a mobile device that can brought outside where our staff can complete leasing and payment activities.
- Move It Property Managers are a very friendly bunch, but during this time we are requiring them to stay six feet away from one another and customers as well as refraining from shaking hands and other physical contact. Because of this requirement, our storage experts will not be able to use the property golf carts for property tours. Tenants may still tour our locations but will need to either follow the property manager in their own personal vehicle or walk the property to tour their prospective unit.
- Only one person, related group, or family will be allowed in the leasing office at a time.
- All Move It Storage leasing offices are equipped with sneeze guards on the counters to give an added layer of protection while helping our customers.
- Our staff are disinfecting and cleaning our offices and facilities throughout each day.
- U-Haul operations have reopened at most of our dealer locations, and we are working to make that process as contactless as possible by utilizing U-Haul’s 24/7 program. This program allows the customer to rent and return their rental without assistance by using their mobile device. To learn more about the 24/7 program, click here. To find out if the Move It location nearest you is renting U-Haul, please call the local property manager for that store.
- Move It Storage leasing offices will continue to operate during our normal business hours throughout this time. Please visit our website at GoMV.IT to view the current office and gate hours for your location.
- Finally, if you are running a fever or have experienced cold or flu symptoms within the past fourteen (14) days, please help protect our team by refraining from entering the leasing office. Our team is equipped and ready to assist you over the phone or online to manage your account or lease additional space.
Move It Storage will continue working hard to give you the professional, friendly, and stress-free service you have come to expect from us.
As a reminder our friendly local managers are here to help. For your safety and for the safety of our Move It employees we continue to follow the following safeguards:
- Sneeze-guards. Each location will have a “sneeze-guard shield” to create a safety barrier.
- Face coverings. Our employees will be wearing face coverings to help limit the spread of COVID19.
- Cleaning procedures. Our store manager will ensure that surfaces have been cleaned throughout the day.
- Branded Floor Stickers. We have installed branded floor stickers to indicate appropriate social distancing measures. Please be courteous to fellow customers if there are multiple customers in the office area.
Thank you for being a valued Move It Storage customer and we appreciate your cooperation during these times.